You do not know the rules of the game.
Indeed, I don’t.
Bought creme de mure and london dry gin.
Supposedly wanted to make a modern UK classic bramble cocktail. It’s a combination of gin, blackberry liquor, lemon juice and sugar syrup. Fairly easy to mix.
– 2 shots of london dry gin
– 1 shot of lemon juice
– 1/2 shot of sugar syrup
– 1/2 shot of creme de mure
– Pour the gin, lemon juice and syrup into the shaker.
– Add 4 ice cubes.
– Shake till ice cold.
– Strain into glass filled with crushed ice.
– Drizzle creme de mure over from the top.
– Garnish with blackberries and lemon / lemon twist.